As per the restriction imposed by the rules of the Bar Council of India which governs our Practise and the Code of Conduct, ASCURIO (Law Firm) and it’s Proprietor, Associates, Interns, and Staffs are not permitted to advertise or solicit work in any form or in any manner. The website is particularly designed to impart basic information that is otherwise available on all platforms.
By visiting Ascurio, the User acknowledges:
- That by entering this website, the user confirms to voluntarily seek information about Ascurio for personal information.
- There has been no solicitation, invitation, or inducement of any sort whatsoever by the Firm or any of its members to solicit work or create an attorney-client relationship/priviledge through this website.
- The information provided on the website does not constitute legal advice and is purely for academic purposes. For legal assistance, the user must seek independent legal advice.
- The user shall not hold the Firm responsible for any consequence of any action taken by them by relying upon the material/information available on the website.
- The contents of this website are Intellectual Property of Ascurio.